Andre Clayton, Senior Project Manager
Andre is certified as an Asbestos Supervisor and a Lead Supervisor by the State of Wisconsin. He has vast experience in all types of demolition environments. As an experienced project manager Andre is capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously. His field experience allows our organization to complete projects on time and under budget.
Andre is responsible for maintaining lasting relationships with business partners and community partners; practice exceptional team building and conflict resolution skills with both internal and external clients and strive to be best in class in client satisfaction.
Andre also is responsible for developing risk management plans based on review of the contract documents and the following:
- Plan executive schedules, work plans and communicate same
- Oversee and assume responsibility for accurate and detailed production budgets; assess risk associated with quantity estimates and develop contingency plans
- Negotiate all but the most difficult of contract issues with limited supervision
- Demonstrate sound supervision of budget controls and cost control plans; assess project risk and develop contingency plans that protect original earnings; possess complete working knowledge of company financial and operational structure
- Demonstrate sound judgment and knowledge about contracts; settle disputes and negotiations between parties
- Demonstrate and implement sound methods and tactics for project controls and documentation; organize project files
- Supervise and organize large projects and staff; work with differing personalities and mediate conflict resolution with win-win outcomes
- Delegate, supervise and accomplish close-out plan and deliverables
- Manage additional leaders; exhibit strong
White Glove Group can identify building inefficiencies, such as, poor air quality, dilapidated building and more. Learn more »
From site preparation, asbestos or lead abatement, demolition, to waste removal, White Glove Group is here to service you. Learn More »