Green Construction Clean-Up
Earn LEED points on your next construction project through our green construction clean-up services.
Specific services include:
- Removing all trash, dirt, and debris from the interior of the facility, and placing it in designated trash containers
- Cleaning kitchen cabinets, countertops, and vanity tops
- Cleaning inside all cabinets, polishing all cabinets, vanities, other stained woodwork and all stainless steel sinks
- Cleaning and shining the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors
- Cleaning and shining all plumbing fixtures, medicine cabinets, mirrors, bath accessories, all appliances, and electrical fixtures
- Cleaning fireplaces completely
- Removing all packing materials, temporary labels, and operating and maintenance manuals and placing them in drawers as directed
- Vacuuming all carpeted areas with a hepa filter to improve the indoor air quality
- Dusting and wet mopping all hard surface floors
- Dusting walls
- Using micro-fiber cleaning cloths that reduce lint and dust
Throughout the cleaning process, we adhere to:
- Recycles construction demolition materials to comply with state law regarding reducing land fill use.
- Wiping fixtures with micro fiber cloths to ensure maximum pick up of dust, lint and other fine construction-related particles.
- Vacuuming with heap filters to reduce pollutants and allergens
- Using organic, non-toxic products for cleaning glass, floors, walls, ceilings and large concrete areas such as car parks.
What Makes Us Different?
- We reduce C&D Meter
- We use micro-fiber clothes
- We use HEPA Vacs to reduce pollutants and allergants
- We use organic/non-toxic products